Why live in St. Louis Park?
- Home to 51 parks, nature center, recreation center, amphitheater, and 24 miles of trails.
- Served by school district ISD #283. The only school district in Minnesota in which every public school has been recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Inner-ring suburb directly west of Minneapolis by 5 minutes and only 15 minutes from the airport.
- Population of 45,250.
- The regional bike trail passes through St. Louis Park linking it to downtown Minneapolis.
- Home of The West End entertainment complex with great shopping and dinning.
Current St. Louis Park Listings
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor the site owner shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. All rights reserved. By conducting a property search on this site, user agrees to EULA found on: http://www.northstarmls.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EULA.pdf
Updated: 20th September, 2019 8:54 PM.