Why Live in Prior Lake?
- Live, work, play for a lifetime.
- Boasts 55 parks with 1,000 acres of parkland and 80 mile so of sidewalks and trails.
- The city has 14 lakes within its city limits. Upper and Lower Prior Lake are by far the largest at 1,340 acres.
- Home of Lake Front Park that hosts the annual Lake Front Days celebration.
- Population of 22,796.
- Rapidly growing community with ease of access to commuters.
- Schools are in the Prior Lake-Savage school district, ISD #719.
Current Prior Lake Listings
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor the site owner shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. All rights reserved. By conducting a property search on this site, user agrees to EULA found on: http://www.northstarmls.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EULA.pdf
Updated: 20th September, 2019 8:24 PM.