Why Live in Maple Grove?
- Known as retail, cultural, and medical center of the northwest metro area.
- Home of The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, a beautiful outdoor shopping and dining experience.
- Strong schools in ISD #279 (Osseo) and #284 (Wayzata).
- Maple Grove Community Center has an indoor and outdoor play area and swimming pools.
- Home to 7 different lakes, over 1,000 acres and 36 miles of parks and trails.
- Population of 61,567.
Current Maple Grove Listings
At this time we are having technical difficulties with home searches in the Maple Grove area. Please contact us directly and we will provide you the most current list of homes available in Maple Grove.
Craig - 612-554-6800 or email@example.com
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor the site owner shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota. All rights reserved. By conducting a property search on this site, user agrees to EULA found on: http://www.northstarmls.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/EULA.pdf
Updated: 20th September, 2019 8:24 PM.